Management information system
How are you satisfied with your
current information system and its contribution?
- Do you choose a new information system? Who is preparing specification of requirements? How much energy do you want to put into the specification of needs?
- How get the general manager information about the state of the company? How there is created such information package?
- Do your people complain about duplicate work? Do they enter similar information more times to different databases?
- How many lists of your employees could we find in your company? (salaries, attendance, production people, IT users, project users)
- Can I get information about who works on which task from your system?
- How do you manage production? Do you control external in-process operations at suppliers? Do you work with consignment stocks? Do you configure your variable products according to customer order? Do you combine Kanban with ERP planning?
- Is there truth in your information system? Specify, in which data do you trust.
- Do you have somebody in your company, who has a complex overview about company procedures and their picture in information system?
- ...Do you have any more ideas and questions to discus together about information systems?
Is it reasonable to discus them together?