Are company processes
an important issue for you?
- If you introduce a new employee, how he get information what he should do, what is his responsibility, what he should get, and whom to hand over the results of his work?
- How you will act, if you should hand over your position to successor?
- What is your order fulfillment? In case of problems, do you manage to find the original cause and realize corrective action?
- Are some problems repeated?
- Does your company need strict rules and their acceptance, or is there needed more freedom and motivation of people to the common goals?
- Are there some people, which feels, that they cannot make the job well, because there is a problem somewhere else?
- Do you measure results of the work of your employees? Which of them and how?
- Do you get a picture of health of your company from your information system?
- ... Do you have any more questions in connection with processes?
Is it reasonable to discus them together?